Nurturing Journal Talk (if you have your own Nurturing Journal)
If you already have a Nurturing Journal why not book a talk to help you use it to it’s best potential.
For small groups of people in Cafes or @ Home.
I give examples of how I use the ideas in daily life and demonstrate specific Hand Reflexology and Acupressure points for you to try. Simple, effective tips to use in the moment, when you want some assistance to manage your life a little better.
The total cost for this heartwarming hour if you have already purchased the Nurturing Journal is £5.
What to expect at a Talk.
- Please remember to bring your journal!
- A cup of tea, coffee or hot chocolate…
- I will show you how to get the most from your Journal, by summarising the topics, giving extra self-help tips ~ Hand Reflexology and Acupressure points, examples of how I use these effective tools in everyday life.
- An opportunity to receive a newsletter… a regular positive thought, to keep you smiling!
- To join a small gathering of like-minded people @ Home or in a Café.
There is a huge need for us all to have good life skills at the moment so come along, it may help you to really hear yourself and feel more delight in your everyday life.
Agreement when attending a Talk.
Cafetalk Talks are for people who are generally well, able to accept how they are feeling and just want some encouragement and inspiration to feel more enthusiastic and excited about their everyday lives.
Sarah Hewlett is not a professional counsellor, these are all her own personal words and thoughts.
Therefore, they may not be helpful or suitable for anyone suffering from emotional health issues who need professional support.