Autumn is coming…time to get harvesting the fruits of our lives and chuck out any rotten apples!!
The Journal is ready, the Cafes are booked so come along and enjoy an hour of positive talk and nurturing to lift your spirits!
The Journal is illustrated with my quirky drawings, inspiring words and blank spaces for your own personal jottings. Full of useful life skills, supporting a more nurturing, mindful, positive approach to life, in a warm and chatty style. Helping you make 10 mins “Me time”, more often.
Feedback so far: Practical activities, easy to read and understand, good guidance. Illustrations are a tonic in themselves. The words speak to me directly, all spot on and so helpful. If the house was on fire, I would make sure to save this.
What to expect at a Talk… All this for only £20.
- You will receive a beautiful Journal in a box.
- A cup of Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate.
- Me talking about how to use the journal, extra tips, self help reflexology points & other relevant knowledge.
- An opportunity to have a regular email newsletter ..a positive thought to keep you smiling.
- To join a small gathering of likeminded people, sitting around a big table in a quiet space of a lovely cafe.
Thursday 22nd Septem 2016 @ The Cafe, Topsham High St. 10 – 11am.
Friday 23rd September 2016 @ Chococo, Gandy St, Exeter 3pm – 4pm
Thurs 13th October 2016 @ Chococo, Gandy St, Exeter 5.30 -6.30
To book your space please email me; firstname.lastname@example.org
Payable by PayPal; email@example.com £20
More Talks coming soon … Hope to see you soon. Sarah