Data Controller Name: Sarah Hewlett
Contact Details: Sarah Hewlett
Telephone: 077900 64845
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What information is collected and How.
- Your contact details: Name, Email, Delivery and Billing address, phone number, your product order are collected when you fill in a contact from.
- Your IP address, date and time of the pages viewed, when you visit the website.
The purpose for collecting this information:
To process and provide you with the service you have requested:
- To book a place on a Talk.
- To purchase Cards, artwork and Journals.
- To complete the delivery of products.
- To confirm or communicate information in connection with an order.
- To inform the customer of new products available, future events or positive wellbeing thoughts.
PayPal is used for all purchases. The security of your bank details agreement is with PayPal.
A Mail Chimp Newsletter is used for informing you of new products, Talks and positive thoughts.
The Agreement is with Mail chimp and you have the option to opt in or opt out at any time.
Protecting Your Personal Data
We are committed to ensuring that your personal data is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate technical, physical and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you.
GDPR gives you the following rights:
The right to be informed:
To know how your information will be held and used (this notice).
- The right of access:
To see records of your personal information, so you know what is held about you and can verify it.
- The right to rectification:
To tell us to make changes to your personal information if it is incorrect or incomplete.
- The right to erasure (also called “the right to be forgotten”):
For you to request we to erase any information they hold about you
- The right to restrict processing of personal data.
You have the right to request limits on how we use your personal information
- The right to data portability: under certain circumstances you can request a copy of personal information held electronically so you can reuse it in other systems.
- The right to object:
To be able to tell us you don’t want us to use certain parts of your information, or only to use it for certain purposes.
- Rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office:
To be able to complain to the ICO if you feel your details are not correct, if they are not being used in a way that you have given permission for, or if they are being stored when they don’t have to be.
Full details of your rights can be found at: www.ico.org.uk
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please use the contact details given above.
If you are dissatisfied with the response you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Contact details are at: www.ico.org.uk