Do you feel too busy to support yourself?
Here’s a simple solution….
Come to a Workshop!
Discover 9 Super life skills.
These easy, practical tools just take a few minutes to do.
- Clear your head, from information overload – Feel brighter.
- Release muscle tension from too much driving, computer & mobile use.
- Reduce anxiety levels and feel calmer.
- Listen to your own needs, be kind to yourself and focused.
- Release negative thoughts and develop a more positive mindset.
- Build resilience and cope better with challenging dynamics!!
- Improving your sleep.
- Small groups, up to 10 people.
- All Tools will be demonstrated and you will be given an illustrated handout to take away and practice.
- You will not be asked to share any personal information.
- 2 x 30 minute Sessions. Cost per session £19.75 Total £39.50.
- Read the Terms and conditions carefully, sign the agreement and pay via PayPal.
- Places are limited so book early!
Agreement when attending A Wellbeing at Work Talk.
Sarah Hewlett uses her own personal thoughts and words. She has a Certificate in Counselling but is not a professional counsellor. Therefore the talks may not be helpful or suitable for anyone who is pregnant or suffering from any physical, emotional or mental health issues and needs professional support at this time.
For your own health and comfort, please consider this agreement:
I understand that this event is for people who are generally well and just want inspiration. I confirm that I am well and able to take responsibility for my own needs and wellbeing.
If you are not sure, please email me and I will be happy to answer your questions.
Please contact me Sarah Hewlett 07790 064845 or firstname.lastname@example.org